Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Memories

Did I tell you how we picked out our tattoos? Probably not. When we went in to pick out our tattoos, we didn’t have anyone to watch the girls. So, they kinda had to go along with us. And, what’s classier that traipsing into a tattoo parlor with strollers? Not much. As we sat looking at tattoo books we were trying desperately to keep our girls interested in anything we could. Which is why if you walked into Hart/Huntington on the evening of September 21st you would have seen two very young children sitting in the waiting area looking at books of tattoo art. I would have worried that anyone who came in must have thought we were terrible parents if they hadn’t all been pretty much drunk.

What I think is rather funny is that Kai will probably recall one of her earlier memories and tell people that she has a foggy remembrance of going and helping her parents pick out their tattoos. I guess if she comes home tattooed up when she’s 16 I won’t be able to wonder what went wrong. I’ll be able to recall the exact moment I messed this up...

No comments: