Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Total Truth Tuesday -The Belly! Week 36

I was looking at myself in my bedroom mirror the other day and thought, "Hmmm...my belly isn't really all that big. In fact, it's not that big at all!"

A day later I caught a glimpse of myself in a store window and nearly fell over. Apparently, I have a magic mirror at home. Or there is something in the heating ducts causing me to hallucinate. 'Cause the belly? It be huge. HUGE.

Without further ado, I present: The Belly. (Cue scary music)



(BTW, notice how high this kid is sitting?? Is it too much to ask that he drop already? Sheesh!)

7 comments:

Me said...

Beautiful!

And I'm probably joining your other readers in trying to guess the name that begins w/ T. Did you stick with the 3-letter theme?

Tiffany @ Lattes And Life said...

Psaw. That ain't big. I'll show you big in about 10 weeks :-p

Crayl said...

You look fabulous! I know you feel big, but you don't look that big. Looks perfect.:)
Getting close!

Katy McGuffey said...

Oh girl! That is not that big! You actually look smaller with this pregnancy than the others, I think. You look great! I really think I'm bigger than you now. I am so jealous that you're 36 weeks!!!

How did the shower go?

Muthering Heights said...

Wow, you are soooo skinny...I think that just makes your belly look big!

Peanut said...

Why is it that pregnancy always looks so good on other people?!

I love your belly :)

Almost there...

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

beautiful..sorry I didn't see this before mh she said what I would have said..;)