Monday, July 6, 2009

Friends.

This weekend was one of those rare perfect weekends where time with friends and family have a way of reminding you just how blessed you are to have so many incredible people in your life.

I could write a whole post about how much we love our friends and how blessed we have been to be a part of many wonderful small group Bible studies. But, I won't because my friend, dewde, already said it better than I could.

Plus, he has an awesome video from this weekend to prove it.

Check out his post here. It makes me teary eyed every time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It makes me wonder if all our girls will sit around a living room 30 years from now and watch one of these videos or look through old digital pics of themselves. Maybe even with little sons and daughters of their own.

I hope so.

peace|dewde

Anonymous said...

and by "girls" I mean "and Traveler".

Sorry. Hard to get used to.

peace|dewde