Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Total Truth Tuesday: Places I like to keep hidden

There are certain places in my house that I am relieved guests never have cause to enter. One such place is my refrigerator.

I am the worst about keeping it organized and neat. I am fully aware (thanks, mom) that there are certain ways to organize your refrigerator. Specific items go in certain spots. One drawer for veggies. One for fruit. Or meat. Or whatever.

But, as you can tell by the packages of hot dogs resting atop the bowl of fruit, I'm not good at such organizing endeavors. Which is why I'm thankful most people don't get to see into my fridge.

I feel pretty confident that you guys can keep a secret though. So, do me a favor and let's just keep this messy fridge business between us...

(BTW, your eyes do not deceive you. We actually do have 10 dozen eggs in there. Someone PLEASE come save me from these egg laying machines in my backyard!)


What about you? Do you have a room, closet, or cabinet you like to keep hidden?

2 comments:

Peanut said...

Does my entire house count? Unfortunately, it's our bedroom that seems to collect the most clutter. I hate it because I find it hard to relax when surrounded by STUFF. It used to be so spacious and calm in there... then we had kids. I've always felt like our bedroom is our private space, so it drives me crazy when my husband's entire family goes right on in there without asking.

Anonymous said...

Two words about the eggs:

Food Bank.

:)Debra/dslak