Monday, August 24, 2009

I swear I'm not making these up.

I'm working on a post documenting our ridiculous adventure across the great state of Indiana. We had such a good time though it was (of course) not lacking in "the crazy." More to come on that tomorrow.

In the meantime, I just checked my stats and couldn't resist sharing a list of the most ridiculous searches that ultimately led weirdos to my blog. (No offense if you're one of the weirdos who found me this way. But, really?)

"I am capable of keeping secrets from you." - Ooookaaaay.

"I wish someone would shoot me." - You're scary.

"Amazing swear word combinations." - My mother will be so proud.

"What does Kai smell like?" - Hmmm, it just depends on the day.

"Maternity pants falling down panties." Yeah. I know all about that.

"I breastfeed and my breast pads smell like chicken." - Oh, honey. #1. I'm so sorry to hear that. And #2. That's waaaay too much information.

No comments: