Tuesday, January 6, 2009

At least when I have a boy his toys will be less naked, right?

I'm pretty sure Barbie is going to be making an appearance on season 3 of Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew. Last year, I found her and some friends like this:



And then tonight she was passed out on the dining room table with some random fabric rubber-banded around her like a skirt. Even if the rubber banded skirt wasn't a total fashion disaster, she still needs a shirt, right? If this isn't rock bottom I don't know what is:


I mean, really? Who goes out of the house like this? Barbie, get help now. Before Skipper, Midge, and I are forced to stage an intervention.

(By the way, this is exactly why I love those Barbies with the clothes painted on.)

For more Wordless Wednesday (with less plastic nudity) visit 5 Minutes for Mom!

15 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

Poor Barbie...it must be hard handling all the fame and fortune.

Momstart said...

my daughter's bear came with clothes, first thing she does is rip those clothes off

AP Mommy said...

Oh man thanks for the laugh I truly need it today.

Unknown said...

Why is it that they love their barbies naked? My DD did the same thing. Thanks for the laugh!!!

Heather said...

That cracks me up!! I should post what I found on my dining room table one day. Barbie and the SWAT team I am sure are well acquainted with one another.

Cascia Talbert said...

That is funny! I think all of our Barbies are naked too. My almost three year old daughter likes to pop their heads off as well. So ours our naked and headless! Happy WW! Mine is up.

Unknown said...

Barbies have painted on clothes now?!

Jess NBP said...

LOL I don't remember ever having naked barbies when I was younger.

Katie said...

I am laughing so much right now. This looks like Panama City after a Girls Gone Wild episode. I love the one with her backside hanging off the balcony. Spring Break madness? So funny.

Susie said...

Tooooooo funny!!

Shynea @ Penny Pinching Diva said...

This post made me laugh. This was funny. I remember when I was growing up, my barbies had underwear painted on them. Thank you for this post. It made my day.

Rae said...

I have the feeling that I'm going to see her on Rock of Love Bus before Celeb Rehab. Poor Barbie.

MOMMY-MOMO said...

ha! ya instead you will be stepping on cars and army men...ouch!

Anonymous said...

The best part is that the tumbler behind her kind of looks like a shot glass from that angle. Barbie's on a bender again : )

Pearlann66 said...

when my stepdaughter was about 10 or so she thought it would be super funny to give all her barbies a buzz cut!! yeah i kept finding barbie hair everywhere and then when i traced it back to her barbie tub, there were like 15 barbies who now looked like GI Joe!!!