Friday, January 2, 2009

Here is where I should be resolving and stuff...

I had a post half written about what happened in 2008. And how crazy life was. And how wonderful it was. And how stressful it was all at the same time.

But, then it occurred to me that if you wanted to know what happened to me in 2008 you could probably go through the archives and read all about it.

And I actually had gotten into my resolutions and predictions for 2009. I elaborated on my feelings about becoming a family of 5 in a few months. And on what lay ahead for us. But, then I thought, why tell you now when you'll just get stuck reading it in a a few months? 'Cause if you want to know all you have to do is come back and read what's going on. I'll put it up here for all thirteen of you to read.

Then it occurred to me that I didn't know what other people's bests and worsts of 2008 were or what they hoped to see happen in 2009. And that is way more interesting to me than my own year. I know what happened with me.

So, if you're inclined to share let us all know what you did this year. Or what you're looking forward to in 2009. You can share it in the comments or leave a link. I'm always looking for some good New Year's resolutions to add to my list and may even steal some of yours to apply to my 2009!

Regardless, I hope everyone has a wonderful, wonderful start to 2009 and that it brings happiness and growth and joy to each and every one of you.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I have a resolution that answers both your questions - what happened in '08 and what I hope to see in 2009! Hope your year is off to a good start, Jenna.

http://www.booksandbaubles.blogspot.com/