Friday, September 19, 2008

Just when I think I can't take it anymore...

Yesterday was beyond horrible. In fact, words can't even describe how horrible it was. But, I'll try.

I'm pregnant and hormonal and sick with some horrible respiratory infection and Thomas' job has slowed down suddenly and he got 8 hours as opposed to 40 hours (he's a contract designer) and my house is a MESS and my kids won't nap and then in the middle of it all Ivy poops on the floor and proceeds to dance in it. And I think. That's it. I'm moving away. And, I'm giving the kids to my mom.

Then I have a Diet Coke and get a really good Greek salad and things start to feel better. But, it's when I get this photo CD in the mail that I think, "awww...look at that family. they are so happy." and I realize how blessed I am.

So, I've decided to give it another try today. Wish me luck.







(BTW, these pics were taken by the AMAZING Kyle Hale here in Atlanta. Seriously, people, if you are in the ATL and you need photography done you have to call this guy. His prices are insanely good and his quality is, well, you can see. He does a beautiful job.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

jealous.

of the pics i mean.

not the poop-dancing.

peace|dewde
http://dewde.com

Peanut said...

Those pics are amazing! What a great looking family. I can see how they would convince you to give it another go :)

Sorry about the bad day. Hate those days... and they always seem to involve poop appearing where it shouldn't be!

Hope today is better :)

Heather said...

Those pictures are so unbelievable, I may print them and hang them on MY wall.

Seriously.

Feel better.

Amy said...

Absolutely beautiful family pictures!
Isn't it so much fun to see your creation on print! The girls are georgous! Thanks for sharing!
Amy

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

your family and pix are wonderful! and you look great!