Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Total Truth Tuesday

Yeah, I've got nothing here, people. Either I have shared all my deep dark secrets or I'm just in denial about them. Either way, I guess I'll have to do some soul searching and muster up some dirt by next Tuesday.

So, if you're feeling it and want to bare your soul, share your own Total Truth today. If you're feeling brave, you can share it on your blog and leave a link or share it in the comments.

In the meantime, I promise to get to the bottom of both my deep-seated and really shallow issues and fess up next week!

1 comment:

Rae said...

I am ready to start clinical trials on how addicting caffeine is. I am RIDICULOUSLY addicted to caffeine. I've tried to get off, but I get the sweats, the shakes, massive headaches, I start itching my neck, I have hallucinations. I will do ANYTHING for a Diet Coke.

My name is Rachel and I am a caffeine-aholic.