Thursday, November 8, 2007

Kitchen Tag


Okay, it’s my first ever blog tag. So, here we go. I got tagged by our friends the Peters to list 8 random facts about my kitchen. Here are my facts:

1. When I start cleaning the house I ALWAYS start with the kitchen. If it’s spotless, I feel like the whole house is happier.

2. I love my retro kitchen and have fully embraced the design with a retro 50’s dinette table & chairs and vintage(looking) Coca-Cola signs. We also collect vintage/antique cooking utensils to hang in our kitchen.

3. I am terrible at making everyday meals. I once made a glass casserole dish of Scalloped Potatoes (from a box mix) explode all over the kitchen. I’ve also made charred Hamburger Helper on numerous occasions.

4. My built-in oven is the smallest size that you can buy. At 24” wide it barely fits most of our cookie sheets!

5. My kitchen table doubles as a kids’ craft table and has a spot of glittery glue on the top that is impossible to get off.

6. We moved our refrigerator out of our kitchen and into the pantry to make more room in our tiny kitchen. It was the best idea ever and we owe it to my mom!

7. We love chalkboard paint and have used it to create two homemade chalkboards for our kitchen. One is filled with the details of our life and serves as a family scheduler.

8. If I came into a pile of cash, I’d change out all my white appliances for the stainless ones that don’t show fingerprints.

Okay, and sadly, I have no one left to tag. The Peters are our only blogging friends and they are the ones who tagged me. So, come on friends of mine, start blogging so you can join in the fun!

No comments: