Saturday, November 3, 2007

More Kai-versations


Ivy, upon waking up from nap: “Ah-wana Buhuuush”
Mom: “What did you say, sweetie?”
Kai, exasperated and rolling her eyes: “Mom, she’s talkin’ Spanish!”

--

The other day Kai tried to help me do the laundry. Without me asking her to. Which is a nice way of saying she half-climbed onto the washer and pulled down the detergent getting Tide powder in her eye. She REFUSED to let us wash it out so her Dad, in a moment of not so wonderful insight, decided to persuade her by telling her if we didn’t she’d go blind. He then proceeded to tell her what that meant. She, in turn, began screaming hysterically. But, she did let us flush her eye out. She, of course, ended up with water all over her. Later, she realized she had water on her sleeves and tried to get her shirt off desperately exclaiming:

“Help me, Mom! I have BLIND all over me!” : )

No comments: