Friday, January 25, 2008

7 Random Things - Jenna

I got tagged by Katie to tell 7 random things about myself. So, here goes!

1. I just got my first tattoo in September and I'm already jonesing for another.

2. I think the Blackberry is just about the best invention ever and I can't remember what I did without it!

3. I love junk shops and think the tackier something is the better it is.

4. I am already getting the baby bug again even though everyone thinks I'm crazy.

5. I feel guilty about being a stay-at-home mom with kids in preschool (okay, I mean, daycare) but I also think it makes me a better mom.

6. I am embarrassed to admit I'm a SAHM when people ask me what I do for a living.

7. I am a compulsive oversharer.

Geez...now I won't have anything for this week's Total Truth Tuesday. Okay, so now I tag Thomas, and the soon-to-be Ericksons, and anyone else who reads this blog and has one of their own. If you share 7 things be sure and post your link in the comments!

No comments: