Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Seven Random things by Tal.

1. My dogs farts smell like meat loaf burning. She farts often. It ain't pretty.

2. I recently viewed the movie 'Sunshine' and have reconsidered my trip to the sun.

3. Concerning the upcoming presidential election, I'm undecided who to vote for and wonder what difference does it really make anyway?

4. Of all the drinks in the world, the drink I wish I could have everyday is POG (Passion Orange Guava juice) but they don't sell it on the mainland.

5. Thunder Bluff is my second home. If you know where that is then you're a geek-loser just like me. Welcome to my world!

6. I love it when my daughters laugh and hate it when they shriek, unfortunately there's a very fine line between the two.

7. Lately my clothes make me feel claustrophobic.

Tag, you're it.

2 comments:

alliswell said...

o hey, I keep bugging you. I just found these and thought you could finish off your collection! http://www.retroplanet.com/PROD/25291
they got a lot of cool stuff there

Land of Lovings said...

couldn't you have moved the word fart down so it wasn't the first random truth we had to read. gross...

and for the record, you're basically saying my meat loaf smells like dog farts. nice.