Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Kai-versations: the "totally break my heart with how precious you are" edition



Kai keeps talking about Heaven. She's really having a hard time with understanding all about it, where it is, who is there, and whether or not she'll have fun once she gets there. And tonight, she asked us,

"Um, mom, when I get to Heaven do I have to hold your hand?"

"No, Kai, when you get to Heaven you can run all over the place and never hold my hand."

"Well, mom, when I get to Heaven can I hug God?"

"Yes, Kai, when you get to Heaven you can give God a big hug."

"That's good. Mom, can I watch Blue's Clues now?"

I love how kids can totally make tears come to your eyes one minute and in the next breath turn around and ask for something that would be completely inappropriately timed if coming from the mind of anyone but a three-year-old.

No comments: