Wednesday, January 16, 2008

In case you ever wondered...


Pimento Cheese sandwich spread is not the same as other sandwich fillers (i.e. tuna salad, chicken salad, etc.). It cannot be eaten on its own from the container without causing an immediate gag reflex from dairy overload. Nor can it be eaten on tortilla chips for a tasty snack. Alas, Pimento Cheese is an excellent addition to white bread slices with the crust cut off, but it is not suitable for any other purposes. In case you were wondering.

So, if you ever find yourself starving and trapped in a showroom downtown with a refrigerator containing ONLY pimento cheese spread and tortilla chips. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT try to pull a Top Chef maneuver and combine them for a meal of some sort. Opt for the chips alone. Or go ahead and starve. Anything else will only give you recurring nightmares of food gone horribly, horribly wrong...

2 comments:

alliswell said...

haha I think its just any of the food left in the showroom fridge causes a gag reflects! I hope that was even from the previous show?!?!

Land of Lovings said...

I know, right? Mom swears it was new but I have my doubts...