Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Blogging for Fun and Profit

I've been thinking alot about pimping my blog. I mean, people make all kinds of money blogging, right? And I LOVE to blog so why not make a little cash with my blog? I looked into Google AdSense but, honestly, it feels a little too pimpy to me. Having ads for products I don't know anything about right next to pictures of my kids seems a bit, I don't know, disgusting.

But, a little web research turned up a really cool site called, Blogsvertise. The concept behind this site is that advertisers pay you to blog about specific products and services relevant to your blog readers. The best part is you're not required to endorse the products or links, just basically mention them and elaborate a bit on how they do/do not relate to your life. I think it's a much cooler and less sleazy way to generate a little web income. Anyways, since I have more blogging friends now, I thought I'd mention it (www.blogsvertise.com) in case anyone was interested. I haven't officially started blogging for them, but if my blog is approved I'll be sure and let you guys know what I think!

No comments: