Friday, February 1, 2008

Some serious stuff...



Most of my blog entries are ridiculous and silly (see Elephant Butte below) but I still felt a burden to post this.

The internet is an amazing thing. It connects the lives of people who would otherwise never even know of another's existence.

I read all my friends' blogs and sometimes when I have nothing going on I click through their links to their friends' blogs. I'll even click through their friends' friends' blogs which means I sometimes find myself on websites of people worlds away and living completely different lives. I love people watching and learning about how others live so it is completely fascinating to me. It was on one of those occasions that I found the blog of a husband journeying with his wife through her Cystic Fibrosis and the birth of a beautiful baby girl born 15+ weeks early. Their story is unfolding in front of the world and it is amazing to see the transparency and faith they are sharing with the world.

The picture above is that of their little girl, Gwyneth Rose. Both she, her mother, and her father are being led by God through an amazing journey. Please check out their site and their story and lift them up in prayer. I don't know them or even anyone who does know them, but their story has touched my heart in a huge way.

Confessions of a CF Husband

p.s. I wouldn't post their link here if he hadn't specifically said it was cool on his site. They welcome the outpouring of prayers from strangers...