Friday, March 28, 2008

Things I've had to say this week.

I've taken my friend Chris' advice and will be trying my level best to post these on Fridays. I can almost always guarantee at least one something ridiculous. Got something ridiculous you said this week? Share it in the comments! (This definitely does NOT only apply to parents. I have said some pretty ridiculous things to grown adults!)

Please take your toes out of your mouth.
We don't put stickers in our eyelashes.
Take that tree limb out of your mouth.
Walk away from the rotten egg.
We never ever ask people whether they are a boy or a girl.
I said, TAKE THAT TREE LIMB OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!
Because it's Easter and Jesus wants you to wash your hair!

2 comments:

Me said...

Did you say any of these particular things to grown adults?

Juli said...

oh man! haha. keep these coming. I love them!