Thursday, December 27, 2007

Even worse than it looks...



Hard to believe, I know, but this "Chocolate Bread Pudding" was absolutely horrible.

It's just, lately, I've really gotten into baking. It's therapeutic and it makes me feel better. So, I had a hankering for some chocolate bread pudding and thought I'd just try my hand at making some. This is what happens when I'm alone. And considering how long Thomas is going to be in Hawaii you can probably expect to see a bunch of these posts. Anyways, this particular venture got complicated because I didn't have all the ingredients. So, I improvised. It tasted even more horrible than it looks and I know that is saying something because it looks really bad.

So, if you ever need a recipe for Chocolate Bread Pudding don't call me. Unless of course you want to make it for someone you really, really don't like...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jan issue of Martha Stewart magazine great recipe for spiced chocolate bread pudding in individual cups, quite enticing... the photos are a little different then yours

Land of Lovings said...

ah, yes, well we can't all be Martha can we? I actually just looked that recipe up and I am going to have to try it!