Sunday, December 16, 2007

When the cat's away



You know what they say, right? Geez. They had to be talking about kids. I had an awful case of stomach flu one day last week and I was pretty much out of it for the whole day. That meant I trusted the girls to entertain themselves for too much of the day. It's not like I went out and left them home, I just sat on the sofa trying not to throw-up all day while they systematically destroyed the house I had cleaned the day before.

My favorite part of the day was when I foolishly asked Kai to watch her sister while they drew with markers. I told her there was to be NO drawing on walls, carpet, body parts, or furniture. Turns out I was just giving them ideas because look what I walked into when I finally scraped myself off the sofa to check on them...

No comments: