Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I have this recurring dream...


and it's one of the most anxiety producing dreams I've ever had. In my dream, I realize I'm in school. And that I've been in school a whole semester but I'm only now aware of it. Which means, I've missed every single class but I still have exams. And I am expected to get a perfect grade on exams or else I fail. Last night, in the dream, I had four open book exams and I had to take them all at once. I had to finish them in 3 hours. The only problem (besides the obvious) was that all of my books had pages made of nylon. As in, nylon pantyhose. So, I couldn't flip through the pages. The worse part was that Kai was in one of the classes and acing the tests.

My professors were one of Kai's preschool teachers, Dumbledore, Janice Dickinson, and Tyra Banks and were completely unforgiving. In the end I only had 30 minutes of time left to finish all 4 tests. I woke up right about then, but I'm thinking I failed the tests...

Any clues to what it means?

1 comment:

Rae said...

oh my god, what were you on?! haha, no seriously, I was feeling panicky just reading it...