Tuesday, December 4, 2007

How to tell your addiction to Craigslist has gone too far...

Everyone knows I love Craigslist. I sell things on it all the time. Thomas and I always joke that since I'm staying home with the girls now, Craigslist has taken over paying my salary. I love it! But, I think perhaps I have been spending too much time on it because it seems to be rubbing off a little on the girls.

The other day Kai decided to try a new cereal. She passed up her usual Fruity Pebbles at the grocery store and instead picked a Barbie Princess cereal. Upon trying it for the first time, she determined she did not in fact like it and wanted to go back to eating Fruity Pebbles. When I told her she had to eat the Barbie Cereal we bought she said she just wanted to throw it away. I told her that was wasteful and not a good choice. "Fine," she sighed frustrated. "Let's just sell the rest of it on Craigslist."

Hmmm...I wonder if I could? : )

No comments: