Thursday, December 13, 2007

Holiday Baking


I am loving the holiday baking. Today I made 9 dozen Shortbread cookies for our small group friends and for other holiday stuff. I thought they turned out pretty awesome. Shortbread is one of my new favorite cookies to make and eat. They're not too sweet so you can eat them without sugar overload and they are about the easiest cookies in the world to make. There are a ton of good recipes out there, but I'll give you mine in case you feel like giving them a try.


1 1/2 Cups Softened Butter
3/4 Cup Sugar
3 Cups Flour

Cream together Butter and Sugar. Add in Flour one cup at a time. Mix well (but not too well). Roll into 1-inch balls. Bake at 325 for 15-20 minutes. Enjoy!

1 comment:

alliswell said...

those pictures make me want to eat the cookies! yummie