Thursday, May 1, 2008

I love this for both obvious and unexplainable reasons...

Okay, you've gotta love this guy. He's a programmer who quit his day job to write awesome, funny, geeky songs for people with crazy senses of humor. People like my husband. And, thanks to my husband, people like me.

He's got some wicked funny songs and some great tunes. Very "They Might Be Giants" type stuff and just so freakin' funny. I found this through my awesome husband who found it through our also awesome friend, Chris.

But, just to give you an idea of what this guy is about I will give you a glimpse into what may very well be some of my favorite lyrics ever written:

From the zombie themed song, "Re: Your Brains"

"All we want to do is eat your brains
We're not unreasonable,
I mean, no one's gonna eat your eyes."

Sounds gruesome, I know. But, it is actually just completely hilarious! Check out his site because he's cool and includes full versions of his songs for you to listen to...

No comments: