Monday, May 12, 2008

What do you buy?

I just got back from Krogering and stocked my pantry with my purchases. And added yet another 3 boxes of pasta to the 4 boxes I already had. And, I wondered, what is with me and pasta?

But, it doesn't stop with pasta. 'Cause then I went to put away the frozen veggies I bought and discovered bags and bags and bags of frozen cauliflower, broccoli, peas, carrots.

It used to be that I would buy dryer sheets like a mad woman. Every single trip to the grocery resulted in boxes of dryer sheets. Boxes and boxes and boxes. In fact, I haven't bought dryer sheets in more than 6 months. I probably won't need them for another couple months. And I wash LOTS of clothes.

So, that begs the question. Is there something you compulsively buy every time you go to the store?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eggs we always buy eggs! I mean its crazy how many eggs we can have at once lol

Land of Lovings said...

it's too bad you don't live in Georgia 'cause we're gonna have about 40 eggs a week when these chicks get bigger. and I am sooo not an egg eater. : )

Roses Are Red, Violets are Violet said...

Wheat Thins, sour cream and ziplock bags! Now THERE's a combination for ya!

sara said...

Tropical Chex Mix. Yesterday I bought the store out. 5 bags. They are discontinuing them. :(