Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Blog Vengeance

I've posted before about the power of an outspoken customer. I love to let companies know about my experiences with them (be it good or bad).

I've used Enterprise Rent-A-Car in the past and had a horrible experience the last time. After telling the agent I didn't want the additional insurance coverage (my insurance agent assured me I was covered and didn't need it) the Enterprise agent (a man) told me I was "making a stupid decision." He then condescendingly told me I should go call my husband who would set me straight and help me understand the right thing to do.

Needless to say, I never rented from them again. But, this, is the best revenge ever. RagamuffinSoul's experience was pretty horrible and bravo to him for telling his loyal readers about it. In the age of blogs, companies may want to think twice about ignoring a customer's needs. They may just be a blogger with 4000 visitors a day to their site!

No comments: