Sunday, April 13, 2008

I forgot to mention...

I changed the look of the site. It's the start of a whole slew of visual changes to come and I meant to, you know, announce the new look but kind of got distracted by having to feed, clothe and bathe the kiddos.

I also wanted to say a very public thank you to my very talented man for getting this site rearranged for me. He worked until about 2 a.m. on a work night to get it right.

The photo is my absolute favorite new thing. It took me a whole day and three visits to different retailers to find a redhead Barbie for the shot(where are you Midge doll? I miss you so...). We spent 2 nights arranging the Barbie family to look like our family.

What I think is funny is that I can buy a pack of multi-cultural "Kelly" dolls and have two from different cultural/ethnic origins look exactly like my girls. Sometimes I know people have to wonder if they have the same dad. I'd wonder too if I didn't know better...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adore the new book! The banner is great!

Anonymous said...

looks awesome! and the picture is amazing! great job ta ta!