Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Four Years

2004


2005




2006


2007


2008



Four years ago your daddy and I spent the night in a small quiet hospital room waiting for the moment that would change our lives forever.

Four years ago you were born into the world in a way that would serve as a sign of your personality: bold, surprising, miraculous.

Four years ago I met you face to face and realized I would never be the same person again.

Thank you, precious girl, for introducing me to a love I could never have predicted the power of. Thank you for teaching me more about God's love than I will ever have the ability to teach you. Thank you for making every day more exciting, dramatic, challenging and beautiful than the day that preceded it.

You are the best of me. I love you beyond all measure.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awwwwww how sweet! i loved that!