Saturday, April 26, 2008

Wanna go to a carnival?


I LOVE blog carnivals! I just happened to be blog hopping from Don't Try This at Home and found this cool site with what looks like an awesome blog carnival coming up! It has to be an great carnival with such a cool banner, right? I am so loving the peacock!

I submitted a couple blog posts and you should too. Yes, you. The one in the back who doesn't think they have anything cool to submit. You should totally do it!

Visit Today's Homemaker and submit a post to one of the categories. Then check back during the carnival to see the best of the entries. I can't wait to check out everyone's submissions.

While you're at it, explore her site. I'm always looking for cool new sites to surf and this one promises to keep me busy wasting time online while I should be cleaning my house!



1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thanks Jennafer! I can't wait...it's going to be great fun. :)