Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Total Truth Tuesday

I am a FREAK about throwing toothbrushes away. In fact, my gross-out reaction to used toothbrushes is almost enough to put me into the Howard Hughes category of freakishness.

I just hate toothbrushes. To me, they are one of the most disgusting personal hygiene products out there. Which is saying something, 'cause there are some gross things out there.

But, my gross-out reaction can be kept under control as long as I throw toothbrushes away pretty regularly. Just ask my husband, I will throw my toothbrush out once a month (or more) because they just start to give me the heebie-jeebies.

I mean, have you heard about why you should keep your toothbrush locked up? According to Prevention magazine, when you flush, the 3.2 million microbes per square inch of the grossness in your toilet bowl project out as far as 6 feet. It lands on the floor, the sink, the faucet and YOUR TOOTHBRUSH.

Just typing that made me want to go throw away all the toothbrushes in the house and start over. So gross!

So there you go. My Total Truth for this Tuesday. Now I'm off to throw away every toothbrush in my path...

No comments: